Due to the economy problems we are having, Sunset Boulevard Promotions would like to help with lowering prices to artists and crafters who would like to participate in five or more of our shows next season. (December 2013 through March 2014). Please see the Multi-Show Discount Section for more information.
Five Points Park, MAIN & PINEAPPLE ST. Beautiful park in the middle of busy downtown Sarasota. Great location for a holiday show. Just in time for Christmas shopping
Sat set-up only
Right on Gulf Of Mexico Drive that runs from St. Armand’s Circle north to Anna Maria Island. High traffic area with lots of tourists from Longboat Key and Anna Maria Island that look forward to coming to this show.
Limited Motor Home parking.
This show takes place right by City Hall in the heart of Anna Maria/Holmes Beach. Loads of tourists, snow birds and locals alike enjoy this one. FANTASTIC show last season!
Easy set-up and close vendor parking. Limited RV and motor home parking in designated area.
MAIN & PINEAPPLE ST
This show is in the heart of downtown Sarasota with lots of businesses, restaurants and tourists. Located at the intersection of Main Street and Pineapple. Always busy on the weekend! Great show last year.
This event takes place on the grounds of beautiful Phillippi Estate Park in Sarasota. The stately old mansion with it's well manicured lawns is the ideal place for this show due to it's prime location and great visibility right on Route 41 (Tamiami Trail). Advertised all week with billboard on US 41. This show, at the height of our tourist season, has easy customer parking and easy set-up. Call about motor home parking.
Just around the corner from St. Armand’s Circle in Sarasota, this show is surrounded by upscale hotels and high-rises on a fabulous beach. Loads of tourists and winter residents this time of year. Limited motor home parking. (Motor home MUST fit into one parking space.)
End of Main St. and Gulf Stream Ave. in Sarasota, off of US 41. Park is very close to the bridge to St. Armand's Circle, and is across from one of our busiest restaurants and largest marinas (Marina Jacks.) Sure to draw a huge crowd of buyers in the height of our season.
In Bradenton Beach, this show is very visible, right on Gulf of Mexico Drive, that runs from St. Armand’s Cir. North to Anna Maria Island. High traffic area with loads of tourists and just north of Longboat Key. Limited motor home parking.
We have had this successful show in February for 24 years. Now we have added a March show. Beautiful beach, beautiful location, in a very upscale area of Sarasota. Just around the corner from St. Armand's Circle. Loads of tourists and winter residents at this time of year. Motor Home Parking: MUST fit into one space.
We have been running this show for many years in January, and now we have added another into the height of our season. The Island is packed with tourists, as well as locals. Right next to City Hall in downtown Holmes beach. Limited motor home parking. Easy set-up and vendor parking.
Beautiful Five Points Park is always busy in the middle of Downtown Sarasota. Surrounded by local businesses and restaurants with outside dining.
Please read NEW Rules & Regulations for ALL Shows.
Please See Checklist below (also on Last Page of Application)
Read Special Contract for Discount Pricing of Shows
Send SASE (self-addressed, stamped envelope) for Confirmation, Directions & Return of Pictures
THANKS TO ALL THE EXHIBITORS WHO HAVE ALWAYS FOLLOWED THE RULES!
1. You must book all shows at once. Any later shows will be at regular price of $185.00 (December through March shows 2013, 2014)
2. All shows must be paid in full when applying for discount.
3. If one or more of any of these shows are cancelled by you, there will not be any refunds or transfers to other shows.
4. There will be absolutely no exceptions to these conditions. Please do not ask!
5. If you would like an outside space (perimeter of show) add $10 per show to booth fees. (Upon availability)
6. If you cannot abide by these rules, please put a $75 deposit down for each show. Balance of $110.00 due 30 days before show.
7. If you are booking five or more shows, and agree to the terms as stated above, please download this discount form, sign and date it, and return with your application and monies due. Please read #4 again before signing.
Please also download the discount coupon form if you are applying to five (5) or more shows
To save the file to disk, right-click on the link, then select "save target as". You may also open the document(s) and use the "save" function within your PDF reader.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. (Note: Newer versions of Firefox and Chrome no longer require a third-party PDF reader.)
1. FILLED OUT APPLICATION
2. INCLUDED 2 PICTURES/WORK & 1 OF DISPLAY
3. PAYMENT METHOD
4. SELF -ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE
5. INCLUDED SPECIAL CONTRACT FOR FIVE OR MORE SHOWS (If applicable)
6. INCLUDED OUTSIDE SPACE FEE IF APPLICABLE
NOTE: Jewelry booths are limited. Apply Early!